Finally the new sem has started. I'm happy about it cause I got to see my friends again. But at 1 point, I rather stay at home daripada bersengkang mata buat CFCS. Remember when I said I hate medical statistic??? ehemmm that is what exactly CFCS is. Well most of it and it's damn TIRING.....!!!!! -_-``
We were given app. 3 days to prepare a presentation consisting of 2 parts.
Result & Summary for residency 1
Proposal for residency 2
It looks pretty easy but when it comes to key in the data, it's RIDICULOUSLY ANNOYING !!!!!!10 kali key in pun still ade problem...... God knows where when wrong but 1 thing I know for sure is that I'm not looking forward to enter anymore data in the near future. Buat slide presentation lagi best.
Anyway next week we'll be having our 2nd residency for 5 days. Then a month after that another presentation...... Dan macam tu la sampai 4th Residency.... Indahkan hidup ni???? ~_~``
On a brighter note JAY PARK has released an EP album today... I think..... with a 3-D movie and an advertisement contract under his belt plus fan meeting in several countries including MALAYSIA -I'm soooo going- I'm continuously hoping the best for him. Here's the video for his own version of Nothin' On You, COUNT ON ME!!!!.......
No comments:
Post a Comment