Sep 2, 2010

HOLLY JOLLY HOLIDAY!!!!

Counting down to the day I'll hop on the plane to KUALA LUMPUR for a short 2 weeks vacation....... Why short???? Simply because it only consist of 14 days untuk bergoyang kaki duuhhhh....-.- What can you do with just 14 days???? NOTHING!!! Asyik gi raya rumah orang je......-.- I'm just soooo terribly not in a festive mood for the past 2 years. I guess I am old......TT_TT


Anyway, I'm going back early again this year like every other year. *throws confetti*  I told my PBL mate that the bus ticket dah habis.....eventhough balik dengan plane..... hehehe I'm BAD....... I mean seriously, who would be interested to learn all about worms huh????? yukes!!! So yeah, orang lain sibuk belajar how worms reproduce and what not, I'll be enjoying berbuka puasa with my family with all the good foods in the world!!!! wooot woot!!!!

Can't wait for MONDAY!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment