Jun 3, 2011

TAKE A DEEPER LOOK

Eventhough it's super duper late but as a proud JWALKERZ that has waited cough*patiently*cough for JAY PARK to finally appear in music shows with his own album, I would like to dedicate this post for his already in the music shops all over the world  *I supposed* 1st mini album entitled *drum rolls* TAKE A DEEPER LOOK!!!!!! *screams*






This seven-track mini-album is packed with a diverse range of genres from R&B to Hip Hop and dance along with an impressive line-up guest like Davichi Kang Min Kyung, Dok2, and The Quiett.




Six out of the seven tracks were composed by him, and all seven feature his very own lyrics, all of which exemplify his growth as a singer-songwriter.



His title track, “Abandoned“, is an R&B track that goes back and forth from a high tension tempo and a quicker beat. Alongside the modern melody are lyrics of sorrow over lost love.





  1. Touch The Sky (feat. The Quiett)
  2. Abandoned (feat. Dok2)
  3. Tonight (feat. Kang Minkyung of Davichi)
  4. 너 없이 안돼 - Can’t Be Without You
  5. Don’t Let Go
  6. Level 1000 (with Dok2)
  7. Bestie


He also released MVs for TONIGHT & LEVEL 1000.....




TONIGHT MV




LEVEL 1000



Overall, I enjoy listening to the songs especially ABANDONED, DON'T LET GO, TOUCH THE SKY & CAN'T BE WITHOUT YOU........I'm not dissapointed with this album & guess what??? He's coming out with his 2nd mini album soon!!!! He loves his JWALKERZ very much indeed!!!

As for now, I can't wait for his movies to come out! Mr. Idol & Hype Nation!!!!! *woot woot*




SPAZZING TIME Y'ALL!!!!!  \\^.^//









No comments:

Post a Comment