Aug 13, 2011

5 MONTHS EP 6 : THE WEDDING BTS

I think this will be the 1st wedding in the family after 7 years...(?)... so, in my opinion it ought to be celebrated ''dengan suasana yang sangat meriah'' well it was celebrated dengan meriahnya within the family but between family and ..., (?) but I supposed it always happened when wedding is held....

Anyway, since it's Wedding a.k.a Happy moments, I shall only talk about all the fun and pushed the "makan hati" moments aside. I have been put in charge to settle everything that involved "buah tangan" that shall be given  to those who attends the wedding....

Kerjanya mudah je... tapi sakit tangan nak lipat beg kertas, lepas tu nak kene paketkan kuih baulu and most definitely, B-O-R-I-N-G!!! Mana taknye, nak kene prepare for 1000 attendees!! For the whole week, I devoted myself with the help from not so patience/loyal people to finish up the work and miraculously it did!!! *clapclap*

The best thing about weddings will always be the food..... not the caterer's food but lauk pauk yang gotong royong masak pakai kayu api!!! Sekarang nie susah la nak cari org2 bandar yang masak sendiri, semua pakai catering.....kerja senang, mudah dan menjimatkan masa serta tenaga!! But I prefer it the old ways.... potong bawang ramai2, kacau nenek/atuk yang suke melatah, lari sana lari sini dengan sepupu sepapat, berebut nak menolong..... Harmoni sungguh rasanya...!!!

But then again I'm 22 years-not so-old, thus kacau org, berlari ke hulu hilir and berebut nak menolong tu sangat la tak relevan!! Even if perangai still macam budak2 kena la act macam dah matured cket depan org tua barula pro beb..!! -.-''

And then there's the gathering of the awesome partners in every crime committed since the age of  4!!! Walaupun diorang nie semua pangkat pakcik but still perangai sebijik budak2 sekolah!! Tapi sebenarnye, umur takdela jauh beza pun. Yang tua skali pun umo 28, so standard la tu kan tak brape nak matang!!! FIY, the groom is also member of the group, well not anymore since he's M-A-R-R-I-E-D!!! His membership telah ditarik balik as of 3rd of July!! heee...... ;p

Believe it or not, I'm the only girl in the group.... Yes the family is lacking young generation females. There are.....*counting* fine, more than 10 girls not including those who are <13. -.- Its just that, I'm not close with them. Out of those many girls there are only 3 that I'm close with and we can gossip about everything & anything but we don't see each other as often as see my uncles... so that explain why I can be boyish sometimes or all the time, whatever you deemed as right... I don't care-eh-eh-eh-eh-ehh  ^.^

Cerita ni dah melalut!!

Ok, so the gathering, since I'm like the only girl there since the rest have not come yet, they sort of go easy on me besides there were to many people to help around the house I sort of slipped right through their eagle eyes... hehe... two days b4 the wedding together with the bride and the groom, we went to watch  Transformers 3D lepas tu balik pukul 1 a.m!! habis terbakar telinga pengantin dengar bebelan org2 veteran..hehe

The day before the wedding I spent with the girls dalam misi menyiapkan pelamin!! It was fun....semua topik bincang even politics. I think all 4 of us can end up being debators or speaker for parliament.....

All in all The wedding was a great success from my POV at least. I had fun, ate delicious food, got to meet all the people I haven't met since I'm stuck all the way in Kelantan, so yeah I'm Lovin It!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment