Sep 25, 2011

DARI MATA TURUN KE HATI

AMARAN : The content of this post have nothing to do with the title given~~


On the 11th, I started my 4th year with confusion. 

  1. Who on earth is my group member?
  2. Will I be able to fill in the ever so thick-full of requirements to pass the exam- log book?
  3. Am I able to pass my end of posting exam after spending only 3 weeks in Ophtal?
  4. Most importantly : CAN I FIT IN????

But here I am, on the 3rd week of my posting, surviving, thriving to finish the ridiculous log book, getting to know my group members that will obviously change in the next posting, studying for the end of posting exam on the coming Tuesday and still trying to find my place in this gruesome 4th year of MEDICAL SCHOOL!!!!

Still trying to master the art of opthalmoscope, answering every bullet like questions by the specialists, going for oncall, standing like a statue during every OT, etc.... My life has never been this great before *note the sarcasm*


5 months holiday has made me lazy and confused about everything medical......

No comments:

Post a Comment