Jul 29, 2012

S-T-R-I-K-E~~~!!!!!

Bowling & squash are the activities I played to relieve my stress....

I started to learn how to play squash when I was in matrix. Thanks to SAB who constantly dragged me & a few others to the her crush's games which was like everyday!! At first I thought the game was senseless. Pukul bola kat dinding. Macam org tak btol je! -.-''. But later I realized that it is suprisingly a good way to menerbang segala jenis stress!! Pukul kuat2 bola tu ke dinding rasa macam hantuk kpla org yang jdi source of stress tu je!! *contoh semata2, tiada kene mengena dgn yg hidup or dead* After that I get addicted to it. sampai sanggup beli accessories for it. Dedicated kan?? haha






I can't remember since when I started to involve myself with bowling but I was quite good at it. Masuk gak la few tournaments. menang hadiah here & there. hehe.... but, for the past 2 years, I rarely played thus, everytime bola mesti bergolek2 masuk longkang -.-''.. Anyhow, 2 weeks ago, I was 'forced' to participate in a bowling tournament organized by my ever so loving uncles~~ we're the only team yang ade girl. -ME- Team lain either girls @ boys. We called ourself, team longkang sbb sumenye mmg *coughcough* ngee~~ 






Presenting to you~~~

The G8 Team Longkang~~!! *clapclap*

Ni la uncle yang merecruit kan Team longkang~~


nie nama organizer nye a.k.a my other uncle. pi LIKE FB page diorang k~~~





Tapi part yang paling best, lbh kurang macam klimaks movie la.....






  • The only triple strike of the event was from our group!!! -my oh so G8 brother!-







  • Individually, I won 5th place & my bro won 2nd place!!! -adik beradik yg sangat awesome- ;p








  • Out of the 21 teams, our team won bronze!!!!! -berpesta hamper kitaorang hari tu- ^.^


Team Longkang JJANG!!!


Bersama 'pemain2 simpanan' & Organizer event







So, to celebrate the winning, we went to watch ICE AGE 4 - CONTINENTAL DRIFT. Like all their other installation, it's damn hillarious!!! Recommended for all ages!!



rombongan Che Kiah wa cakap lu~~ hehe





-OK DONE!!!-



HAPPY RAMADHAN Y'ALL



1 comment:

  1. bacillus anthracisAugust 1, 2012 at 2:22 AM

    happy ramadhan...
    puase jgan x puase...^o^

    ReplyDelete