May 17, 2013

PERHENTIAN ISLAND THE STORY.....


It was a sleepy morning... 6 hours of sleep. More than enough right??? must the the excitement kowt~~ drove for about 1 hour before reaching the tour agency office in Kuala Besut.


Making full payment..... my brain wasn't at its best condition that morning... when the worker said the money was not enough, I went panic mode straight away with a very blank composed look before Kak Siti said that one of the girls haven't paid yet. -.-'' the best part was, she didn't draw any money!!! @.@ dan-dan tu jugak wujud tabung tsunami.... heheh


After the office drama, comes the marine park's drama..... One of the boys was saying something to me about the fees & I just took RM 5 from Kak Siti & proudly went to pay for the fees. Kak Siti was nagging saying I have to pay per person not for all with the RM 5.... Can't blame me!! Math & Me are mutual enemies!




And we're finally off~~!! It was a bumpy ride. Thus, anyone with osteoporosis & pregnant lady it is advisable for you not to come. But if you dying to go, please seat somewhere near the engine. The impact is a lot lesser!! I'm practically doing all 4 limbs banging sitting at where I'm sitting. And my butt + back hurt..... alot!!! sheesh!! Someone should have warned us instead of saying bye & see you this afternoon!! 





Our so called snorkelling class before embarking to the deep sea.... I'm sooooo cam concious!! The best part was that all of the trainers are younger than us~~!! I don't believe it at the first look. Seriously, they looked at least my age!! Unbelievable!! But since the girls kept calling them adik, I gave up on cracking my brain trying to solved their age mysteries. It was good since we can actually bully them & WE DID!!!!



My first underwater photo after being pulled down by the cameraman. He was like

"Izzati, cepat!! ambik gambar"

And I was like

"err... takpe... nanti la"

He grabbed my hand & clicked the button

He got penumbuk sakti khas from me >.<





Seeeeeee~~~!! I'm floating! Kaki kat bawah tu berkayuh OK!! wonder if I could actually do the same without the help of the life jacket?? 




This was at the turtle area. Met with one & it was friendly!! kept on circling our boat. not many came down since it's immediately after our 30 minutes swimming practice. Only me, Ina, Mimi & Aqma jumped in & had our ice breaking session with the turtle. It was exhilarating!!




The excited us who decided that we should stay & play for a while more before getting ready for dinner~~



Our 2nd day!!! Yes, that's our excited faces~~







We first headed to Redang island.... FOR PICTURES!!! Fishcake betul!! All 8 of us were practically itching to jumped in & exploring the sea & we're told that we're stopping for pictures not snorkeling!! SERIOUSLY!!!!?? >.<  For the first time in history ever I'm not interested in posing konon *clears throat*




Very nice candid... I personaly like it!!! 5 stars for adik cameraman cum trainer!!




yes yes~~ we SUPER LOVE posing for cameras!!!! hehe





We're finally under water!!! 3/4 in to be exact... but who cares!! It's amazing how our boat driver can go that deep & sometimes wait for us to pose before taking the picture.... Mad respect for him. He didn't talk much though but when he talked, I barely understands him.... -.-''



The picture took by one of the boys~~ It's beautiful, subhanallah!!





Marine's Park!!!! the one we paid RM 5 for *I think*. At first it was ok but after 40 minutes or so, the waves got violent.... mula-mula ingat energy level dah k.o sebab breakfast roti 2 keping je but when i saw some of the girls were hanging by the buoy & moving themselves to the shore, Aku pun ape lagi... berenang2 la ke tepian... itupun dengan susah payahnya!!




That's my hand over there. It's annoying how I got pushed away from the camera by the stupid waves... It could have been a nice shot!! Frame it & all~ *sigh*


We later went to Lang tengah. A lot of fishes & they're gila big!!!! boleh buat steam, sweet & sour,  bakar... Yummy!!!!



Under water me



Main point = my hand.. definitely!


Main focus = island


It was the island I mentioned in the previous post. Bile air surut, It's way more beautiful....




Yes, crazy us again~~ What can we do?? we're like the most wanted model by the cameraman!! Kept on asking us to take pictures.... hehehe



Why I love doing this pose is still a mystery to me. Asal duduk je, pose nie mesti keluar. WAJIB!!


*drum rolls* Introducing our trainers~~~!!




Trainer for the 2 days when we went for snorkelling. He's as annoying as my brother. Syok2 berenang, die datang sergah then laugh out loud & swam away! -.-'' my face exactly!




Our boat driver. Rarely jumped in. Turtle's bestfriend (?) Part time photographer when the other 1 busy taking care 8 of us... ;P


With us during D-1. We date underwater style -.-'' Romantic aside, he took my hand & dragged me to snorkel everytime he saw my head floating above water or if I'm too slow....*sigh* Namanye nak menikmati pemandangan, kene la slow2 kan3x??? >.< Oh Yes!! sorang lagi mangsa -----> Kak Siti. I managed to divert his attention to Kak Siti when I told him that Kak Siti needed help with her goggle. Well, it's true that she needed help with her goggle sebab asyik minum air masin je.... & she's stucked with him for the whole day! :p



Final picture before we say bye2 to Perhentian...


TRIPLE SHOT!!


*KLIK*


*KLIK*


*KLIK*


p/s : All 8 of us are known as IZZATI & took no initiative whatsoever to introduce ourselves + we've no idea what are the boys' name...... Teruk betul la budak2 USM nie~~


We had fun with Perhentian Setia!!!



ASSALAMUALAIKUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment