Nov 5, 2009

WHAT TIME IS IT NOW????!!!

Today, once again, 2PM revealed the teaser for the second song ~I WAS CRAZY ABOUT YOU~ together with a new concept look.......





There's only six box containing six 'beast' faces...... Ain't it suppose to be 7????? T_T haammm...... Why am I feeling down????? Simply because the supposedly 7th member that's missing in the picture, PARK JAEBEOM is obviously not coming back to promote for their first full length album!!!!!!! gaaaahhhhh!!!!




buat muke tak paham lak....


Whyla he merajuk lama sangat???? Hottest are dying to see him b-boying again together with the other six but the whole moving on with the new album thing makes the whole incident of JAEBEOM quitting from 2PM macam tak pernah berlaku........


yes you la!!!! tanya lagi.....



But being the "optimistic" person that I am -cough cough- I'm still hoping that he will just suddenly pop out during their comeback performance on FRIDAY the 13th......Seriously if that ever happen kenduri 3 hari 3 malam!!!!! But of course dah lame dah berhenti berharap that it gonna happen..... T_T for now, lets just spazz with the picture of the witty, funny, ignorant, clueless and what not beasts.........T_T


'puppy' NIckhun



I'll wait till 2PM is 7 again......



I'll wait for 2PM leadja to come back tougher than ever



To smile happily & being dorky with his dongsaeng



lastly.............,



I hope that our Ssanti boy will be okay without his hyung.....

&&&&&&&

Wild Bunny yang x sempat habis siaran..... please finish it.... =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment