Went to pasar malam.....then suddenly......
IT'S RAINING~~!!!!!! heavily I might add.....=_=
It's not that I hate rain or anything its just that, I'm hungry and obviously need to eat and the rain wasn't helping me to get to my dorm A.S.A.P. to feed my poor tummy....
But that 's what you get for staying in KELANTAN..... not that I'm complaining because bile malam je..... fuuhhh, sejuk gile..... BEST!!!! ^0^
Moving on to the next topic.......
Since it was pouring, we ( MIN & ME) decided we should go to NIRWANA to get a quick snack before we died of hunger...... to cut the story short, I asked MIN to buy waffle for us and went to look for food to last me before balik K.L.....
Masalahnye, beli barang 2 tapi beratur macam beli 1 NIRWANA!!!!!!! You see, kat NIRWANA tu ada kaunter ekspress that says not more than 5 items. I mean even a 5 y/o can understand that right??? But these people don't!!!! 1 of them was a guy standing in front of me. he was holding a pack of maggi and a drink but when it was his turn to pay, 3-4 aunties & uncle yang letak barang kat cashier's desk!!! The rest was history....=_=
I'm not born with patient so, those people were lucky enough not to see my annoyed and 'kurang ajar' face.... sorry people, I'm no ANGLE!!!! =_= When I told MIN about the incident, she said
"Elek la.... aq pun selalu gak buat...."
O.O.....
Okay, Malaysian need an attitude training!!!!MAJOR!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment