Dec 27, 2009

HOLIDAY.....OVER.....STUDY.....

Holidays are over and yet i'm still clucthing to those holiday excitement/euphoria/madness and what not!!! but of course no matter how hard i tried to hold on to those moment sampai patah jari and terseliuh tangan pun, it is still gone with the wind... hmpf....

Nonetheless, those 10 short days did bring some happiness that had long gone. The dead heart are once again filled with happy colours. The laughter that had died is planted once again.......hmmmmm merepek giler


Moving on......



During those 10 days I spent happily with my family yang dah bertahun tak jumpa, my friends yang dah bercentury tak nampak..... Wet myself with Sunway lagoon's dirty water, wandering around trying to figure out which public transport to ride on, doing 2PM flash mob while waiting for the train and last but not least, shop and eat till I drop!!!! heaven I'm telling you!!!
But its all over now...... need to switch back to study mood.......=_=......TT_TT

No comments:

Post a Comment