Jan 22, 2010

I

I'm bored.....





I have no idea what to do..........



I've browsed through FACEBOOK for 7 times today...........



I've become a fan of JUNG JESSICA of SNSD..........



I've read all the rumours regarding JAEBEOM's return to 2PM...........



I'm still downloading 2AM new album............



I've finished watching AADBSK season 3.........



I go back and forth to 2ONEDAY to make sure I don't miss anything about 2PM & 2AM.......


I think I've done everything except for...............






STUDYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna cry now........ what the hell happen to my mood?????? My brain doesn't seem to accept the fact that right now I need to study and not lurking around any websites coz obviously exam Qs bukan daripada tempat2 tu!!!!! ARGHHHH!!!!!

Nevermind!!!!

Just need to try harder..... I even thought of taking a break for 1 whole year but that obviously would not solve anything. Maybe I should seek some professionals help...... I sound as if I'm having a mental problems pulak....


hmmmmm......

Enough rambling......let's start with..... STD.....


ANYOUNG!!! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment