Feb 1, 2010

KNEE.....MED....OVERSLEPT

G.R.E.A.T!!! I miss my clinical teaching class today!!!! =_=. That's the only time whereby I can learn how to do PE and not just some bodoh2 PE but the right way of doing it but I missed it because I overslept!!!! Now, camne boleh teroverslept?????
1. I came back from the lecture hall at around 12.oo
2. I ate my lunch
3. I took my med for knee pain *it swells!!! T_T*
4. I stare blankly at the laptop screen while waiting for Zuhur

The next thing I know, it was 2.17 p.m and guess what I'm still on the bed!!! And the class is at 2.00 p.m. How the hell did I drag myself to bed?? I'm still trying to figure it out myself. Was the medication to be blame??? I don't remember about sleepiness being 1 of NSAIDs many adverse effect. Headache, confusion yes but not sleepy. Or, confusion goes under sleepy???? Well at least in my situation since I can't recall how did I got on the bed . But whatever it is....
I MISS MY CLINICAL CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not that I never miss the class before, it's just that, Musculoskeletal's PE is confusing.....!!! And not to mentioned a lot!! Gah....!!!! Nevermind, I have 2 more weeks for this block. If it was not meant for this week there always next week and the next next week!! *Comforting myself*

ON 2nd THOUGHT.....

I'll go hunt SU or AIR down!! ^0^!!

No comments:

Post a Comment