Aug 10, 2010

A BUCKET LOADS OF COMPLAINTS

I had an appointment in Ortho's clinic regarding my knee. Thus at 8.00 o'clock I went to the clinic. I asked the staff nurse whether I need to register since my doctor said I can just come in and find him if I have the SYNVISC ONE, and she said that I still need to register.


Nasib baik la my head betul sikit pagi tu dan pergi klinik untuk daftar, kalau tidak pukul 4 petang pun tak tentu lagi dapat jumpa doktor.


After I registered, like a good student I went straight to lecture hall because listening to the lecturer talking is 1000000x better than to wait for the speacialist to arrive. Right after lecture which ends around 9.45 a.m, I ask SU to accompany me to the clinic, and guess what???? I have to wait for another 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES before I was called in!!!!! And I was the  first patient for room no. 8


8001!!!!


Yes, that was my number. Lama gile tunggu. Dahla nervous tahap cipan nak kene inject.....=_= . I had to called my dad to ease my nervousness...... dashyat betul!!!!


When it was my turn, I "calmly" sat on the bed talking to nurses and let me tell you, the nurses in the clinic are so much better than the 1 in the hospital. The nurses that work in the hospital are scary. Fuhhh..... orang tanya soalan pun die boleh buat bodo je..... patient pun depa dok layan gaya tu jugak...... busy sangat sampai tak dapat nak attend patients =_=..... They should have an exchange programmed with the nurses in the clinic and experience the true meaning of "BUSY"!


Coming back to my story, as I was talking to the doctor the nurse prep for my injection procedure. That's when I froze. Jarum die fuh.... besar jari kelingking wa cakap lu.....


And when the 6ml of hyalan entered my joint I felt weird..... indescribeablely (if that's even a word) weird. But the doctor said it was normal......=_=


To tell you the truth I don't trust him. I can't walk properly after that. My knee felt spongy and it hurts bad. I wasn't even bothered to pay any attention to my 2nd lecture eventhough everybody else was LOL.....


I called my dad and was on the brink of crying before I realized that I was in the lecture hall still......TT_TT


At 2 p.m I had cfcs meeting. From 2 - 5.20 p.m I,

  1. Knock a table with my KNEE 2 times.

  2. Tripped & hurt my KNEE.

  3. Sat and somehow ended up hurting my KNEE.

  4. Prayed and hurt my KNEE during the process.

Now I have to pray while sitting on the chair. Don't I look like an old lady. Even my grandma solat berdiri!!!! TT_TT

No comments:

Post a Comment