Aug 5, 2010

MY MISTER SO CALLED RIGHT

Just this morning I was discussing with my friend about a guy whom she thought was interested in her sister only to find out that the guy was asking for someone else. From there we talked about a guy that we both have our eyes on..... somehow.....

"Kalau abang tu, confirm ko setujukan???"

But I "miraculously" said no and that came out as a shock to her. When she asked why, I simply said that he just seems too well mannered.

Well actually my statement came out as a shock to me as well. Who on earth with the right state of mind does not want a well mannered + good looking future husband?????

But when I think about it again, any guy who who is "lucky" enough to have me in their life, will simply developed or born with the - husband - material - personality. Given my not so insane personality, the guy must have patience, be able to tolerate and kind enough to yes to my every out - of - this - world -  "suggestions".

And most importantly, he SHOULD, MUST, HAVE, COMPULSARY TO BE an adventurous person. If not, who am I going to drag with me into the wilderness, climbing all the mountains there is and to travel around the world??????


No comments:

Post a Comment