Nov 26, 2010

5 MONTHS......

I just found out that USM has decided to give it's ever - so - wonderful - students a very - never - before - super - long - holiday!!!!!!!!! No, actually I found out about it about a week ago, but who cares anyway?? -.-''.

Usually, new academic year kicks off in JULY but the student - loving - USM have decided that they should be more generous with us and decided to start our new sem in SEPTEMBER. I mean who hates holiday???? I actually wrote a list on what I should be doing during the holiday which have yet to come only to realise that 5 months break are way too long even for holiday - loving - people like me!!!!

My mum told me to work... hell no!!! 0 experience, lack people skills = no good.

Planning a trip but no friends want to come along..... = miserable life

Student council wants to do a summer camp = I say 'What The Hell???'

So I thought maybe I should do backpack travelling to somewhere nice with mountains and beautiful waterfalls,

Or maybe,

I should just become snorlex = sleep 24/7 + weight gain.......TT.TT 

No comments:

Post a Comment