Dec 24, 2010

SINGING IN THE RAIN.......

How do you feel about having fun in the rain?????





Yes, you do get wet......and true if you don't have enough fat you'll feel cold........Well, you will still feel cold even if you have extra fat...=.="


To tell you the truth it feels good walking, running & having fun in the rain......


Refreshed from all tension, problems, doubts and worries I've been trying to buried for the past couple of years...... But of course I didn't do it voluntarily, It just happened to rain on my to MYDIN and back to the HOSTEL.


The chills brought together by the rain & the wind somehow gave me a sense of comfort & most definitely isolate me from everything else...... as if protecting me from any harm which is obviously the most ridiculous statement of the year but I felt it sooo shut it...... ^.^"

Maybe building a house made out of glass in order to exprience the rain without getting wet wouldn't be such a bad idea after all since my grandma always said and I qoute,


" Main dalam hujan, kang demam wan jugak yang susah" 


So what If I cause the ozone layer to have a big hole???? ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment