Mar 20, 2011

ALL ME......

Haven't been posting anything for quite sometimes.....
Mostly because there is nothing interesting for me to blabber about......
Truthfully because I'm too lazy....;p

Let see what happen during these 3+ months.....


  1. I'm still "b-girl-ing" with studies....... get it???? b-girl? b-boy? tumbling here & there....???
  2. Pro 2 is still coming , F1-like-speed
  3. JAPAN got hit by twin disaster (8.9 earthquake + tsunami) + volcano eruption + 2 nuclear reactor explode...... #prayforjapan
  4. I'm on the brink of beakdown.........
  5. I'm going on a vacation to K-O-R-E-A!!!!!

So.... I a'int gonna talk 'bout all of the stuff above except no. 4.

Half of the post that I posted in this blog related to the stress, depressed & everything else yang sewaktu dengannya, so that's going to continue until........




F-O-R-E-V-E-R!!!!! >.<



Since PRO 2 is coming in like a week...... my instinct are telling me that I won't make it., *my instinct is like 88% true*. Thus freaking out is not out of the ordinary......

No matter how hard you try to cover all syllabus but if there is an inner voice telling you that you'll failed, you will without doubt have symptoms of being  insecure & irritation that lead to inability to remember anything that you read eventhough before this you have no whatsoever problem understanding the same shit that you forget!!!!! *sigh*

Thus, being a selfish daughter that I am, I sms my mom about what I'm feeling, and the possibility of repeating the whole year of the same education...... I bawled my eyes out when my mom & dad called me...... They told me not worry..... try first.... that they'll pray for my success, don't forget to pray and ask help from ALLAH......cause HE he should be the 1 we turn too every time we are at dead end..... We should never forget HIM because HE'll never forget 'bout us.........

Well now that inner voice seemed to be suppressed a little compared to before..... but the stress is still there due to my brain stubbornness...... rejecting every input.... aigoo.......

Sometimes I wish that exam would just come and be gone quickly but at other time I want more time to force 2 years worth of input into my tiny brain..... haisshhhh.... we human never will be satisfied with anything, But that's what make us humane.....^.^.......


No comments:

Post a Comment