A
– Available: Always will
– Age: 22
– Animals: I don't like animals at all, full stop!
B
– Beer: Haram
– Best feeling in the world: When I get what I want
– Best weather: Rain + windy
– Been in Love: Let see......
– Been on stage: Many times
– Believe in Magic: Thanks to Harry Potter & the gang, I do
– Believe in Santa: Nope, don't think so....
– Brand: Changes with times...... for now, its JEEP!
C
– Color(s): Blue, Black, Pink, Black
– Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate
- Chinese/Indian/Italian: Italian, They have PIZZA!!
- Cake or pie: Depends
– Cheese: Love it
D
– Day or Night: Night *not the super-creepy-dark night*
– Dancing in the rain: It feels really good!!!!
E
– Eyes: Window to the soul
– Ever failed a class: sheeesh, who never???
– Enemies: Keeping them closer than ever...
– Exercise: I try not to....
– First thoughts waking up: Nothing
– Food: Love-hate realtionship
G
– Greatest Fear: Allah
– Get along with your parents: Yes
H
– Hair Color: Guess.....??
– Happy: Always (?)
– Holiday: parap papapa I'm Lovin It
I
– Ice Cream: Any flavours except that tastes like antibiotics, ugh, disgusting!!
J
– Jewelry: Nice to have items
– Job: Still studying~~~
K
– Kids: Can't help but to love 'em
– Kickboxing or karate: Karate of course!
– Keep a journal: Yes
– Love: It gives you a very calming, soothing, dreamy etc....
– Laughed so hard you cried: Everytime I started to laugh
M
- Milk flavor: Original???
– Movies: The good ones. Recently: Super 8, HP7 pt.2
*what am gonna do without those wizards & withces*
– Motion sickness: No~~
N
– Number: 7
O
– One wish: I wish that my other wishes will come true!!! ^.^
– Perfect Pizza: Pizza that is perfectly cooked (?)
– Pepsi/Coke: To gassy/Taste weird
– Perfume/Cologne: Perfume
Q
– Quail: I like it fried
R
– Reason to cry: Sad storyline, or when I'm irritated
– Reality T.V: Some are good the others are just plain bad....
– Radio Station: Fly/Hitz
S
– Song: Mainly k-pop and some english
– Salad Dressing: Hate salad so, no point talking 'bout the dressing
– Skinny dip: N.E.V.E.R
– Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberry
–Sport: Squash,badminton,swimming and recently archery & horseback riding
T
– Tattoos: Painful & ugly!!
– Thunderstorms: Scary
U
– Unpredictable: The future & my emotions -teehee-
V
– Vacation spot(s): South Korea, Europe, Australia, Russia, Kazakhstan
W
– Weakness: Too many to be mentioned
– Who makes you laugh the most: Yoo Jae Suk!!
– Worst Weather: Hot & Humid
X
– X-Rays: Interesting
Y
-Year it is now: 2011
Z
–Zoo animal: I think they should be transported back to the wilderness or at least give them bigger space to roam around...... those animal are going to suffers from depression and obesity I tell you!
cutiiiiieeeeeee!!!! hahha
ReplyDeletekazakhstan?hell no, what s up in there???
Awesome landscape gal....
ReplyDeletea must-go-place tellin you