Oct 15, 2011

BOY APE?? BOYFRIEND...! KA APE??? KAWEN...!!!

I don't know whether it's a coincidence or planned *which by any mean sangatlah tak masuk akal* but everyone kept saying ;


  1. I have a boyfriend
  2. I'm engaged
  3. I'm practically married!!

FOR THE WHOLE WEEK!!!!!!! ORL is boring but c'mon do you seriously need me to make the 3 weeks enjoyable and fun!!??? THIS IS BEYOND INSANE!!!

Oh wait, one more insane statement!


     4. I have child~~~ A CHILD! ME??? *facepalm*



Anyway, it has nothing to do with ORL posting being boring tahap petala ke 8....

It's just that random people starts asking me questions like :

  1. "Zati, ko ade bf tak?"----> "No"
  2. "Takde??? tipu"-----> "Huh"
  3. "Takkan muka cam ko takde bf"-----> *muke berkerut*


Seriously, what does having a BF gotta do with my FACE??! 

Hah....a bonus Q! Exactly, muka yang macam mana yang wajib ade BF because I might fail my exam if I can't find the answer~~~ -.-''


And since I'm a major failure when people start twisting their sentence ala-ala Zaman Puteri Gunung Ledang dulu, it took me quite a while to process and to interpret  the meaning *while smiling politely at them* and by doing so, those people have already  make up their own answer which is obviously TAK BETUL!!


And because of my poor understanding of loghat Kelantan, I ended up giving stupid answers yang menjerut diri sendiri~~


Pak cik teksi : Ti sorang ke berdua?


Me : Bertiga cik...


Pak cik teksi : Bertiga dah??? lama sungguh tak

                jumpe...tahniah!


Me : HUH????....



Memang serius terpinga-pinga la time dengar TAHNIAH tu.... 



According to my understanding, pakcik tu tanya 

" Nak gi KB Mall brape orang?"



When the truth was, he was asking dgn gaya ala-ala Zaman Puteri Gunung Ledang
  
"Zati dah kawen ke??"




Air was laughing real hard * Thanks air for the very late 

explanation*




Next time when people ask me about this thing again, this

is how my answer gonna be

|
|
|
|
|
|
V


No...Im not single. Im in a long distance relationship cause my boyfriend live in the future~~*credit to yasmin~~*






p/s: Tapikan klu aq btul2 hantar wedding invitation, diorang terkejut tak???


pp/s : Seriously mmg kesianla org yg nak jadi bf aq time2 nie bcuz my attention won't be solely on him since rmai lg yg perlu diberi perhatian!!! muahaha~~~ ;p



No comments:

Post a Comment