Oct 8, 2011

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!!!!

Spending 4 years in medical school never once I took a moment to think about responsibility. One way or another there'll always be someone helping me to go through every shitty things that come my way. Someone will always step up to take the responsibility, leaving me feel all "protected", not bothered about anything other than just to walk down the path that I have chose with no worries.


But after spending a month or so in the clinics and the wards, it got me thinking whether I'm prepared to shouldered the responsibility  for every action I took especially when it comes to my patients. The thought that their life depend on my decision as to how they should be treated/managed make me shuddered. Yes, there will be PIC that I can refer to but....... ya'll know.... *sigh*


Now, I'm technically feeling at loss.... did I make the right choice, should I stop here and start something else that doesn't need responsibility to be on the top 5 of its requirement list or should I just groom myself to be more responsible because obviously according to me, myself & I, to back off is the most silliest/damnest thing to do right now. I'll be too old to start everything all over again........


I HATE THIS FEELING!!!!


"Ya ALLAH, kuatkan lah hati & semangat hambamu ini....."



No comments:

Post a Comment