Dec 13, 2011

FRIENDS FOR LIFE

I'm feeling very emo-ish rite now!!!



No!!! not because of me being depressed to be in this faraway place



Nope!!! not because of my never ending studies.....



Its because.......... *drum rolls*



I just watch a movie that reminded me of all the sweet/sour/salty memories of growing up with all the friends that I met along the way!!!!




ooooohhhh........How sentimental can I be!!!!?? *patting myself*



Anyway, the title of the movie is SUNNY.



It's about how friends get together after being separated for a long time just to fulfill the wish of a friend that's dying of cancer.....



Very beautiful......



Semua dah berumur dengan kehidupan masing-masing.... 

As a wife.....

As a mother......

Some had it easy.....

While others had it hard......



I teared up and smiled foolishly to myself while watching the movie......



HAH!!!! how I missed those times where we can just do everything whether its right or wrong because we knows that at the end of the day we'll each others back!! 


I know it haven't been long like in the movie but just bear with me here while I go down my memory lane OK!!??










High school taught me the art of friendship......to stand firm on what we believe in....... dancing........ singing...... gossiping....... rebellious......












In KMK it was all about fitting in a a whole new world called adulthood, responsibility & independence....... Thank you for being there & help me go through it....



And in between these 2 there was PLKN..... 1st time being away from family proved to be challenging for a spoiled brat like me.... Alhamdullilah, I found friends that was very motherly -AS-, sisterly -PIJA & YANA- and very me-ish *at least from my POV* -NISA- They made jungle trekking, detention, climbing 6ft wall, flying fox, exercising late at night, sharing late night snacks, ghost busting, getting drenched in mud & etc. much more fun that it should be.



I do keep in contact with some of them. Phone calls, sms...... while others FB lah, apelagi...... ^.^''



Rase mcm nak buat reunion kumpulkan diorang nie sume skali gus......



And this is how my friend responds to my statement;


"Ko kahwin cepat......Mesti sume datang.....ko tukan manja sume org"



Stinky smell of Jealousy!!!!! hmmphh!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment