My new year countdown started with the MV STAR from my favourite b-boy~~~ JAY PARK ~~~
The countdown continues with OMBAK RINDU THE MOVIE..... They tried hard to make the movie as close as the novel but I would say whatever in the novel should stay in the novel. Canggung beno aku nengoknye..... All those intimacy....*geleng kepala* Tak tau la tang mana yang cdey nye yang diorang dok kata sampai banjir sume cinema~~~ Tak sempat nak feeling meeling, tersembur ketawa. Am I emotionally dysfunctional??? =,=
So basically that's how I celebrated my NEW YEAR. Sound boring, I know, but the truth was, I enjoyed every moment of it.... why???? Because I'm born boring down to my tulang hitam~~~!!! *tanya lagi* =,=
waaaaaa~~~~~~~ Nak balik K.L!!!!! Nak gi shopping, ice skating, merendek ke sana & sini!!!!! <------ THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH!!!!!!!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR Y'ALLS!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment