Dec 19, 2012

STORY OF US

BOY : Ey, we've been friends since forever right??

GIRL : Yeah..... so..???

BOY : I think I like you ...



GIRL : SAY WHAT???!! After all these years you finally come to a conclusion that you THINK you LIKE me??



BOY : eerrrr...... *sweats*


GIRL : Ok fineeeee...... *Putting the pen down* WHAT do want honey???


BOY : I want you...

GIRL : You want what?? *heart goes into AF*

BOY : I..I..I want the new girl's number *clears throat*


GIRL : Damn, what's wrong with you today dude?? *sigh* Since when do you stutter anddd.. why do you suddenly need my help to get a girl's number?*scrunched up nose* *scoff* aren't you the greatest playboy in the history of mankind~~?



BOY : *scratches head* well...actually what...


GIRL : *roll eyes* Fine! I'll get you the number. But remember, you owe me crackhead! Anyway, gotta go. Tonnes of homework~~ Send my love to  mama & papa! bubye!!


BOY : Tt...thanks ! Bye  love.... c u tomorrow *sigh* Fool!! *face palm*



GIRL : *stare at the phone* Bye LOVE???  *eyes rolling*... got to find me a new bestfriend~~ pssshh!!



To have your BFF in the whole wide world as your soulmate is best feeling ever!! 

You're a total opposite of each other. You like A & he loves B. But somehow you complement each other like a jigsaw puzzle beli kat supermarket tu.


Never once bothered to pretend to be some1 that you're not because the level of knowledge he has on you could easily makes him a PhD holder!


Even when other girl is batting their fake eyelashes at him & he sometimes wavered, you know you always won the last battle simply because there's no other human  who can stands his weird way of doing things, being obnoxious 1/4 of the time & another 3/4 being stupid  & because nobody  can turn him into zombie state like you do when you decided to launch a cold war. 


And only him can stands your bipolar state, picky eating habits, your never ending rambling, mischievous act & definitely story of your long list of crushes.


His parent is practically your 2nd parents, & they favour you more than their son & he knows it but he can never betray you & get equal.



Well, the list goes on..... Let's hope pray for "And they live happily ever after" Aminnn.....

1 comment: