Jan 1, 2013

HAPPY 2013 PEEPS~~!!!

WOOT!! WOOT!!

IT'S FINALLY 2013~~

No more drama about the end of world & we can definitely relabeled the movie 2012 to comedy.... *throws confetti* *fireworks in action*

Many things has happened during the past 365 days. Some were sweet, some were bitter, some were good & the rest were just plain bad. But hey, guess what?? they're all in the past now & in the future, when I'm feeling bored, I'll  probably take a look at these memories again & be amused by it~~!

1 very important thing I learnt about myself this year is that I'M STRONG!! Obviously not physically~~ *psshhh* strong here means, I have a strong mental & emotional ability to just knock any undesirable things flying away.... and..and..and with that strong mental & emotional ability, I managed to walk with heads held up high not caring 'bout some stupid dramas going around & simply be myself!! 

So, 2013, I expect you behave the same or perhaps much better that 2012 aiiite?? We'll walk hand in hand and make this coming year rockin' a**, full of awesomeness & make the best memories of it!!


I hereby, welcoming you, Mr. 2013 to be part of something cool, fun & awesome called ME!!


-TEEHEE-


1 comment:

  1. may every day of a new year glow with good cheer and happiness for you and your mr. 2013....

    new year, new adventures...

    ReplyDelete