Its funny how my dad will be all jealous & gives that 'scary' stare when I go all excited about a guy & ignored him....
Most recent incident was when he posted his very 'charismatic' picture when he attends a school program *he's the YDP & non of his kids is in the school anymore* -WHAT THE HECK-
Just now, my mum video called me regarding my passport thingy & thru my mum, my dad asked whether I've seen the pictures or not & I was like, yeah of course, you tagged me remember~~?
"Ayah tanya handsome x?"
" Handsome~~ sapa name abang polis tu yah???"
My mum was laughing real hard while trying to deliver the answer to my dad to which he replied, U'r not going to Singapore!!! his face was E-P-I-C!!!
Tapi ayah selalu tanya soalan cepu emas nie~~
"Bile nak bawak menantu balik jumpe ayah nie"
To which I replied "Ayah nak yang mana?? A, B, C, or D??"
Pelikkan...... my Mum always says that if I were to get married, It won't be her or me who'll be bawling or eyes out crying, it will be my Dad!!
Don't worry dad, Ayah sentiasa handsome sbb kalau ayah x handsome takdela anak ayah cantik kan3x??? puahaha *mode masuk troli tolak sendiri*
No comments:
Post a Comment