OK!!!!
My dad has been posting pictures after pictures after pictures in his FB acc!!!!
But that's not the main problem.
It becomes a problem when he adorably tag me & few hundreds of his friends *exaggeration* to every single "wonderful" photo!!!!
*SIGH*
Dari sapa la die dok belajaq post2 gambaq segala....?????
The other day when I went to "visit" his FB wall, I thought I accidently clicked on car seller's wall. Filled with picture of cars that he's currently thinking of buying...... & today he told me he bought himself a CRV!!
How wonderful.... hopefully the car pictures frenzy will stop ASAP!!!!
& yes, I need to make him sign an agreement for not buying anymore cars as long as he's still breathing!! Mean, I know, but it needs to be done!!! He can go crazy for cars like how me & mum go crazy for clothing, shoes, bags & travelling!! Or maybe just me..... Sorry bu~~~
Now I know where I got my obsessions for certain things from!!
Anyhow, I need to raid his FB wall & take down all the pictures as to stop him from tagging me with unnecessary picture!!
hehe kesian my dad dapat anak macam nie~~
No comments:
Post a Comment