Today, Spine team had a clinic session.
80 patients!!!
Pengsan~~!!
But that's not why I'm being all rajin & nak bergosip kat sini.....
At around 11.30 a.m, when I'm all hypoglycemic, tummy starts rumbling, uninterested to intepret any lab results came in Dr. MNG with his son....
And of course for the first 5 minutes.....
"so, Izzati, what do you think of that guy?"
"Biasa je... Nothing interesting"
"Don't you think he's good looking"
"No...."
"He's not bad la kak Zati~~"
"Kan Aqma?? Not bad la.."
& then we listened to the story mory & what needs to be done & they left to do x-ray
"But you know what Simran? for a 28 years old, he looks really young compared to us..."
"That I got to agree!! 110%" I chirped in
Simran got all "offended"
"I think, I look so much younger than he is ok.... so pleaseee~~" very diva like
We burst out laughing & Prof H just got to ask
"Sorry,what's that??"
Kacau daun betul~~ hehe but he's cool about it though~~
When we thought that we'll be finishing the clinic, they came in again, this time with the daughter.... & this is how the real story begin...
"Anak hang nie dah abes ka?"
"Abih dah... sambung terus kat Cork buat H.O"
" No. berapa nie?"
"No. 2.... yang nie No. 4 duk belajar kat Aukland. Nie balik buat elective dengan Prof W. yang abang nya M.O kat G.M"
"Ooooo.... baguih la.... Pi la cari bini kat budak ni...."
"Haha.... ingat nak mintak kat hang sorang, semua kawen pulak dah..."
"beranak dah...."
By that time I was like.... TERBAIK!!!! 1 family buat medicine!! Gila bapak boring!!!
Ape diorang borak time breakfast, tea time, dinner & time cuti2 & santai????
Hospital???
Patient????
Management????
Investigations????
"So, son how's your day at work today??"
"Per usual, this patient bla bla bla that doctor bla bla bla the progress bla bla bla..."
Ok fine la... maybe aku je fikir macam tu sedangkan diorang happy2 je dapat kongsi benda yang sama every single day....
Maybe, diorang cakap jugak la pasal benda lain kan???
But still.....
I really do love how diversed my family talks are. Eletrik, tanah, minyak, polis, besi, kereta, matawang, jual beli, politics.....
Because none of us chose to be in the same field, kick the same ball......
Tak cukup telinga nak dengar & it gets interesting with every conversations....
That's why, I told my mum that there's just no way she's gonna get a Dr. as a son in law.... NEVER!!
Tak thrill interesting langsung!!!
ooopppsssss~~~ haha!!!! mulut tak dak insurans sungguh~~!!
-TEEHEE-
No comments:
Post a Comment