Oct 22, 2009

HEAD 'OL HEAD

Today I only have 1 class which is the ever-so-inspiring-tolerable PBL session..... I planned to go for it but i can't force myself to get up.... the pain was piercing, pening nye toksah cite!!!! The next thing I know, I woke up at 12.17 p.m. SHIT!!!! I miss PBL ~ in a very calm tone~ After I took my second bath of the day I touch my head,

"eeeehhhh!!!!"

There's a small bump on my left temporal skull.....

"ape nie????? aigoooo painful s***..... sape nak kol nie????" ~in a very composed manner~


Around 1.30 p.m I sms Su asking her help to buy CVD notes for this week & ask her what should I do with my swollen head....


"Ijaaa....... Su ade kerje nie.... klu cpt abis, Su tlg belikan okie!!! Takpun mintak Air tlg belikan..." =_=.....=_+


Then come the 2nd message


"Nanti letak ais kat kepala tu..... ptg nanti su datang bw ice-pack okie.....hehehe..."

With that I called Air....

"Air kat ne??"

"kat Cik Din nie, nape???"

"aaa...... Tlg belikan notes 4 me...."


"errrrr, baru kuar daripada lautan manusia nie....."

"oooo tak pe r.....Air!!!!"

"Yup..!!"

"Kepala Kite bengkak nie.... nak buat camne ek??? sakit gile!!!"

"Hah?????!!!Ko terhantuk kat mane2 ke???? Bile perasan????"

"Tak pun..... 1 jam yang lalu.....ottoke???"

"Ermmmm..... neoplasm kut!!!"

"Yah!!!!"


" Acah je......." tut...tut...tut....

Kredit tinggal o.16 sen........Yup.... Wonderful ain't it???

What I Know is that, when I woke up around 4 a.m & slept around 7 a.m this morning, my precious head was perfectly fine...... but now...... hmmmm.....

WHAT TO DO?????!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment