Oct 3, 2009

BEATING HEART

I have no idea when is the world heart day till today when I miracolously took part in the Walk For Health held in USM around 6.30 a.m. World Heart Day is celebrated anually on the 27th September and this year theme is Health in Workplace.... There were talks on


  1. Benefit of exercising

  2. Managing your diet
  3. Effect of CVD in country's productivity

Well anyway I'm not gonna talk about the contents since its the same thing being repeated everytime ada health talk!!!! Exercise 3 times a week for 30 minutes, eat less sugar, fat and what not..... bla...bla....bla.....Its just that masuk telinga kiri and keluar balik telinga kanan!!! Maybe MOH should try reverse psychology or something..... * Eat till you Drop/Die campaign* =_=

Here are the pictures to proof that I'm not a lazybump afterall!!! ^0^

somehow the picture makes me look short & Fat!!! =_=


Camwhoring with the certificate......^0^

Perkumpulan b4 the walk...




No comments:

Post a Comment