Again with rasa tak puas hati........ cam tak kenal lak.......
I should be spending the time I'm writing this entry to find info traditional medicine but of course I rather spend it by membebel dalam blog ku ini......
You see, I thought it would be easy for me to find the info but hah!! takde langsung!! dalam Bahasa Malaysia that is. English melambak tapi takkan nak translate semuanye!!! Hangus neuron cell aku!!!
Anyway, nothing else to write..... saje nak menambah post sambil membuang masa sebab sakit hati tak jumpa ape yang ingin dicari.....Plus, Dr. said I have osteoarthritis. Kalau tak tau, go and google it yourself. Not in the mood nak jadi dictionary....... +_-
On a brighter note, my study mood finally came back from her vacation!!!!! woot! woot!!Hell yeah, she's back people & I hope she's staying for good!!! hahaha ^_^
Since I'm in the mood, I'm gonna post up some pix.......
kekeke.... random gile..... Neway, hopes he's doing fine!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment