Mar 3, 2010

NEVER FORGET

February 27th 2010 was the coldest day in the history of fandom........ that day, 1 of the most amazing and talented young man was crushed to his bone... Remember PARK JAEBUM????







Yes HIM!! Actually I don't really give much thought about his withdrawal from 2PM and only hoping that the controversy would die soon and he'll come back to korea to become a better singer & dancer but boy was I wrong!!! on the 25th of February, his company announce that his withdrawal was permanent!! Meaning that no more him in 2PM but I don't really care about him not being in 2PM but more about him not able to achieve his dream to become a great singer, dancer & most importantly a son his family can be proud off!!


Since the internet wasn't working for me on that so called important date, I don't knOw the reason to why JAY doesn't want to come back. *But, even an elementary kids can figure out why!!* So that night, I just told myself that maybe being in Seattle for the 5+ months makes him realize that he's happier there that the 5+ years he spent in Korea. As a fan I can only pray for his happiness & hope that he'll do even better there and slept with that thought in mind.


To my horror, when I woke up the next morning and check the various KPOP website, the real reasons he withdrew from the team was because he did some "personal mistake" during Again&Again promotion!!! I mean come on!!! He was the busiest during that period!! Yet he managed to do that "personal unethical mistake" B***s*** And it seems the other 6 hated him for it & agree to his withdrawal.


But things only got uglier from there. The fans were angered with the company & the rest of the boys and the climax was on the 27th of February when the "conference of the year" was held by the company in order to answer all the fan's confusion about the matter but things got blow out of proportion with people pointing fingers at each other.


" Why don't the company try to protect Jaebum when his myspace controversy broke out"


" I don't see the fans protecting him either..."


With that said, the other six suffer. From that day onwards many fan account and ugly pictures of the 5 boys excluding Khun have been circulating the internet saying that the boys originally hated JAY & treated him like trash and etc.... With the proof and all, its hard for me not to believe it. Some even said that they ignore Khun. And without realizing it, I hated the 5PM. But hating, is never my nature *cough cough* thus I decided to ignore everything from 2PM till my heart heals, till my mind figure out the truth but till then I'm JAY's personal fan.
*But what I want to say here is that, how can a person give so much pain to another person without feeling any remorse. JYP keep on playing with JAY'S silence, play him like a puppet when he's the one giving income to the company. Why must they hurt his pride spreading rumours that he slept with a minor, taking drugs and what not. I was never JAY bias but even a non fan cansee that somehow, he's naive. Maybe that's why JYP took advantage of it. Or maybe JAY is 1 hell of a good actor but I doubt it.*


RIP 2PM
AUGUST 4TH 2008 - FEBRUARY 27TH 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment