Mar 15, 2010

RELATIONSHIP

People said that to turn love into hate is easier that to turn the hatred back into love...... well maybe it is true..... having to give your heart out to someone only to be betrayed in the end of the day is obviously not everyone's wish. It hurts to know that our pride can be thrown and stepped upon like some sort of cigaratte butt by someone we thought we knew.......





Heartbreak is the one situation that I would never want to experience even if I was given a cheque with a lot of zero on it.....I hate anything that got to do with sad love story. I hate complication. I want a simple, entertaining, yet a bittersweet sorts of relationship but NEVER a sad one. No, NEVER. I can't never accept someone who lied to me. That's a big no no...... I would most likely to let it go if you don't mean anything much to me *with some cursing* but once you earn my so-called-love you're DEAD!!!

I respect the relationship that I established with other human being so I expect the same from those human being. I want to 'preserved' the relationship I have till the day I die and make good memories of it thus, I would not appreciate it if someone wants to turn it into nightmare for me.
I'm not the kind of people who clicked instantly after exchanging a few words. I'll feel awkard if someone just simply start talking to me as if they know for years even with good intention. I take my time to build my trust in people. That's why I have a VERY small circle of friends. I don't care if you have a million of friends on your facebook, myspace, friendster and what not because I know, you don't know most of them. To me, it's a matter of taking your time to learn about those people who wants to be your friends even if at the end of the day you only managed to make 1 friend rather than making a million friend and know nothing about them.


P/S :
the phrase ' berkawan biar beribu bercinta biar kepada yang satu'. I never believe in that bull shit. Sama je bende tu.......Kalau kawan berjuta tapi satu pun tak leh pakai pun tak guna gak kan???? same cam bercinta gak, kalau yang 1 pun cam hampeh baik pasang berjuta tp menyenangkan hati or better yet cuci je mata tu dulu. Jangan awal sangat nak bagi komitmen!!!


LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST PEOPLE!!!!









a

No comments:

Post a Comment