I SUPER LOVE merambu....... berjalan meluaskan pandangan...... so in order to meluaskan pandangan, I need to go to either, places that I've never been to or shopping mall *coughcough*. However, for the past few months, I'm stuck, not moving, suffocating in the same place called USMKK..... I have nothing against my own UNI but this place is just you know place...lame I know but...... I want to go somewhere!!!!!!
MAY : Pantai Irama, Bachok
AUGUST : 1st ever funfair in KELANTAN
ANNOYINGLY EXPENSIVE!!!!!! Masuk kene bayar, main kene bayar. 1 ride sampai RM10....=_='' Anyway my point here is that, the last time I went out to have fun was almost 2 MONTHS AGO!!!!! Aigoo my life is sooooo uneventful.....T_T''
Other than meluaskan pandangan, I super7x eating.... don't know since when but I just love trying any delicacies minus fried insects or all the disgusting stuff . Totally spelled G-R-O-S-S !!!
JULY : pizza hut, Kubang Kerian
AUGUST : KFC with PBL mate, Kubang Kerian
AUGUST : Sate Malaysia, Pengkalan Chepa
I super love the environmnt at SATE MALAYSIA.... malap-malap gitu.... makan sate tak tau masuk mulut or hidung. kikiikikik.... ^.^ Bile la nak gi lagi nak pegi...... hmmmmm

No comments:
Post a Comment