I never like to stay overnight in people's houses. May it be my bestfriends, friends, family members let alone a stranger's house. However, because the ever so exciting, fun, thrilling *note the sarcasm* CFCS Programme, I have to spend not a night, but 4 freakin nights in my foster family's house. I'm always pessimistic about how I'm going to fit into the new family, new food, the unbearable small talk etc. etc....
But since I have such an optimistic family, they make/push/force me think positively.
"alah, tak de bendenye pun..... takkan orang tu nak paksa buat kerja rumah kut" -Wan-
"Jangan bangun lambat, rajin sket, makan jangan memilih.... makan je...." -Ibu-
"Takpe Ija, jangan risau-risau ok.....die tanya, jawab... nak jadi dr nie kenela terlebih friendly....." -Ayah-
Can u feel the positivity that runs in the family...... =_=
Can u feel the positivity that runs in the family...... =_=
Majlis penyerahan......
2nd night - BBQ with foster families
The foster families
Nic and his too handsome face....-.-''
3rd day - cooking class
On a date...at Sg. Kelantan
PBL 13's camwhores....
Steamboat-ing on the 3rd night
4th day - Aerobic class
Photo session after all the sweats
Last day - Health-Ex
Kwang Sheng & our village chief
Nana said her ears actually 'mengembang' at the end of the day. All thanx to the stethescope
After the quiz
Waiting for the bus to USM
My adik-adik angkat.....
Family Photo
My foster family....Pae's too
I stayed with Pae in Kak Ros's house. The house was comfortable to a point that everyone 'melepak' at that house except at night..... I ate 5 times a day...... kuih, nasi, mee, nasi, kuih and ulang2 sampai 5 hari..... But the best part was when taking shower. The water was super duper cold and I'm Lovin' It!!!! It was very cozy. It's like being in my own house. Missing home badly now..............
So, do you think my stay in Kg. Kedai Piah was miserable or was it fun exciting, thrilling???
I think the latter seems to fit the answer... I missed the kg. & my foster family especially ZARIF....... Can't wait to go back there in NOVEMBER.....
I think the latter seems to fit the answer... I missed the kg. & my foster family especially ZARIF....... Can't wait to go back there in NOVEMBER.....
No comments:
Post a Comment