Jul 10, 2009

beautiful quotes


Don't know why but since last year I started to collect all the beautiful, meaningful quotes from various fan fiction and novels...... What draws me to it??? God knows! But it i suppose it helps me to be a little bit more expressive in talking, coz trust me when i say I'm not drama queen even though people think that i am....... hehehe....



Here are some of it :

  • Memory is a way of holding onto things that you love, the things that you are and the things that never wanna lose

I suppose most people know this ;

  • If you love something, you have to learn to let go, and if it comeback to you, it will be forever yours.

And the list goes on........

  • Just as the circle without end, my love for you is will never end, just as it is made from permanent metal my love for you is eternal

  • When you feel that the is closing in on you, and there is no one to listen to your cries....... remember that you still got me

  • Even if my love for is like the winds that sways from every direction, i will always be the wind that blow on you. Even if i wipe you out of my heart, I'll always be reminded of with the tattoo on my arm. So even if.......that i can't wipe away my permanent scar.

  • Undying promise to you I'll tell, that you will always be my angel and my love for you will never fail , on this day until forever......

  • Hold fast to dreams for that dreams die, life is like a broken winged bird that cannot fly. Holds fast to dreams for that dreams go, life is like a barren field frozen with snow.


I think its enough right....... ????my hair stand while writing this dude....... rrrrrrrr......... but yeah world needs beautiful word to make a colourful and comfortable place to live in, where people of all races can mix freely without any negative thinking. kids are able to enjoy themselves regardless of each others colour.



However, nowadays people doesn't seem to appreciate each other anymore. they go on with their life without caring whether their neighbour or friends are sick or celebrating an event. It just seem that they prefer to solve everything with violent. To prove which country is more powerful they are wiling to sacrifice the innocent citizens. Humans life are something invaluable in their eyes...... they take it without any care....... I suppose some one with "superior power" should step forward and crush the little brain of these war minded people before its late......




No comments:

Post a Comment