I have a feeling that I'm undergoing tiny weebit of depression. why??? 1st of all, I'm not interested at all to study...... i skip lectures, sticking my nose in front of the computers eventhough nothing interesting is going on. What else???? oh ya, my overflowing mood to start writing sad, depressing story and listening to sentimental, slow, ballad songs..... gahh.......!!!!!
Or maybe my heart has travel back home in K.L since I'm gonna have not H1N1 holiday but convo's holiday. Haaaish.......
Mood swing is 1 of the thing that I hate so much. I might be laughing on the outside but once everyone else is absorb with works I'll to hold my pencil and start writing anything that come out of my mind. Let me tell you, I have a thick book full of 'beautiful' words and stories. My friend even suggest me to send it to magazine......hehehe.....
But whatever it is, my words belongs to me and me only. Its for my eyes to see, my mouth to say, my ears to listen and my heart to understand.......
No comments:
Post a Comment