Jul 22, 2009

.........-_-..........

Yesterday the 2nd year have a session for hospital orientation. I obviously were not looking forward for it. Why such attitude from a medical student??? the reasons ARE...

  1. The nurses sometimes just happen to be ignorant about our presence in the ward.
  2. We do not learn anything coz all we do are standing at one corner clueless on what to do...... or maybe its just me......
  3. We have been through the same process when we were in the ever-so-great 1st year.
  4. The patient are not co-operating when I was ask; more ;like an order to take their bp and pulse rate.
  5. There aren't any doctor to to facilitate us on what to do and not to do in the ward.

Seriously, the list will go on and on. but being nice i just put a full stop there. I mean, the whole point of us, the student even have hospital orientation is to be able to know how the ward works in and out. But till now I still can't picture myself assisting my patient as a future doctor...... hmmm........ damn... i need to ;et loose a little bit..... smile, more friendlier and..... whatever.....

Bleh.......

No comments:

Post a Comment