Sep 9, 2009

09.09.09

The reasons why I'm writing this entry today is simply beacause I feel like writing....^0^ duhhh..... ;p

Okie...... nevermind, just forget what I said up there......=_=

9 SEPTEMBER 2009.....

Few things worth celebrating today like......

Timeless couple 3rd anniversary.....Who could that be?????? duhh..... my favourite couple in the entire world of course!!!!! Kim Junsu & Zhang Li Yin!!!!! ~ throws confetti~


Well, its not like they're officially dating anyway but they did collaborate together in a song which is like the best song ever for valentine!!!!! I check out in MELON Charts just now, Timeless gone up to no.1 eventhough its been 3 years since its release!!!! Amazing much???? Well here is the mV for it .....


Second thing is that, due to my stupidity or more like LUCK, I'm going back to K.L on the 14 instead of 17!!!!!! muahahahaha ^0^..... you see, class supposedly to end on the 17/9 but the lecturers are kind enough to bring forward all the lectures a day early so our last class would be on the 16/9 (meaning they also nak cuti cepat) ..... so, I quickly went to change my bus ticket but to my suprised, I already bought an early ticket without knowing!!!!! hahaha.... happiest day of my life!!!!! But the thing is that during the 16th, my group will have a seminar on obesity and eating habit..... T_T...but who cares, I got to spend more time berbuka with my family and extra holiday!!!!! wooooohuuuu!!!

3rd thing is quite sad actually.... 2PM leader/ex-leader @Park Jaebom@ Jay Park has left to return to Seattle,US due to some stupid netizens who loves to blow things out of propotion!!!>< ~banyak kali gile gune sentence yang same~ WHY??????

You see, this guy is a Korean-American which means he was born in America & he has never been to Korea his entire life untill he was accepted to JYP as trainee and debut as a singer.... Even his proficiency in Korean Language is still very bad.....

Thus he must have had some difficulty during his stay in Korea right???

So, being the teenager that he was, he wrote a comment in his myspace saying that Korean people are/were gay ~which was like several years ago~

Netizens got angry since they're so proud of themselves and start trashing, bashing & even wrote a petition for him to COMMIT SUICIDE!!!!! Yup, that's how crazy these people are....=_=

Eventhough some fans and artists show support but I suppose it's not enough for him...... he felt as if he burdened his group member, so he just quit....
"Through the wind, fall came.Out of nowhere, the fall scent has arrived....The bright blue sky keeps making me cry.Even the sky is making me cry in the fall of 2009." Junsu of 2PM....

I don't blame him though..... He even wrote a letter of apology but people won't just let it go!! I mean Korean men are Gay in a sense that they are very fashionable @ metro sexual..... That's what he meant and not Gay as in Boy-Boy relationship..... (eventhough ade kat sane)... American men are simple, T-shirt & jeans & they're good to go.... Maybe that's what leads him to say such thing.......

Hmmm.... I hope he will return soon since he said he gonna use the time to study music. That guy has a very good voice & hilarious!!!! Rest,eat & play well Mr.Park!!!!! I wish you all the best in your future up taking!!!! ^0^
My rambling never seem to end after few sentences .....hehe... bubye everyone!!! ^_^ Going to the ever so boring Lectures now.....=_=

No comments:

Post a Comment