Sep 25, 2009

RAYA 'O' RAYA

OMG!!!!!! Raya's here!!!!!!~THROWS CONFETTI~ Well that is supposedly to be the right feeling and emotion that I'm supposedly to have but I was practically emotionless throughout the whole week of raya!!!!! I don't care if I'm wearing the right baju kurung with the right tudung anymore... Most importantly, I don't give a damn if people are not bothered to give me duit raye anymore!!

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G I'm telling you!!!!!

I'm the kind of person who are ecstatic when it comes to dressing up for occasions, collecting duit raya from the uncles and aunties, baking cookies and cakes and what not. However this year nothing above seems important anymore!! Raya will still be celebrated by people even without new curtains or furniture that's for sure!!!

Hmmm..... God knows what gonna happen for next year's raye..... Anticipation, excitement or plain B.O.R.I.N.G..... =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment