Sep 3, 2009

M = E

Let my heart be crushed a thousand times but the wisdom that has grown within me will never betrayed me......
No matter how long it will take for my heart to heal and start anew i will never once look back and regret the steps I had to be where i am today........
I've been in this battle field for as long as i can remember and there's no turning back only moving forward to achieve the winning trophy.......
I don't want to be those who have retreated back away in shame........
I don't want to be those who died during the battle without any armors on.......
I will be someone that stand and fight till the very end with every tools that I can grasp on even if it means i have to let go of the hands that have been holding tight to me.........
I need to stand on my own now!!!!!
I need to spread my wing free and face the cruelty of this world and its people......
The wisdom that I have collected will be my source of light in the darkness.......
Faith will be my armor.....
Heart.....
Be strong......
We gonna get through this like we always have.......

No comments:

Post a Comment