Sep 5, 2009

GOT TAGGED.....=_=.....^_^

T.A.G.....
Seriously.....I was very confused with this tagging bussiness and still are..... aishhhh!!! ><

Anyway, since my bff ask me to complete the tagging mission, I shall do that eventhough I don't completely understand the whole process......huhu....^_^


1. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT??????
THE million dollar question!!!!!!! ok... how about this.... hotness lies in the eye of the beholder......buahahaha!!!! rosak peribahasa orang!!! hmmm... truthfully, I think I'm not hot..... ~dgn humblenya mengaku~ ^_^


2. UPLOAD YOUR FAVOURITE PICTURES.....

3. WHY DO YOU LIKE THE PICTURES????
I'm with my bff that shares the same interests,different tastes in boys and we are somehow awkward together at times.... ^_^....Other than that, Gotta luv them!!!! <3
4. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU ATE PIZZA????
Sunday, 30 of August 2009 at 7.30 p.m with my friends during iftar....
5. LAST SONG YOU LISTEN TO????
Stay, by BIGBANG
6. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHILE DOING THIS??????
Still listening to STAY..... beautiful melody during this time at the night......
7. BESIDES YOUR OWN NAME, WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CALLED???
Since my name is very indeedly short, somehow I prefer them to call me just by my name.... but for those who are close to me, they called me IJA.... I like that name cuz my grandpa gave it to me....^_^
8. TAG ANOTHER 6 PERSONS....
Since I don't really followed people's blog & the only blog I followed is the one that tagged me I guess I'll stop at number 7 ~my favourite number~...... nitez everyone!!!!!!!
~zzzz........~






No comments:

Post a Comment