Apr 15, 2010

APRIL

It's the 14th of April.......


No...


Nevermind!!! It's the 15th of April today....Seriously, I sucked at remembering date unless there is something worth remembering on the specific date. buat pe la nak menyemakkan kepala otak with things that doesn't mean anything to you..... RAM klu besar tak pe gak...


Anyway I supposed I just love APRIL because.....


1 . It's my B'day month!!! -10 APRIL 1989-


2 . I'm officially legal for my every action -21 lol-


3 . JAY, SICA, WOO's B'day month too!!!


4 . 22nd will be the long awaited 2PM single release date


5 . First announced that JAY will be coming back to Korea to film his first ever debut
movie HYPE NATION....


6 . The month I realized that I don't blame 2PM for the JAY fiasco and I'll still be supporting
them....


7 . I run out of reasons..... *lol* =_=



And yeah, JAY posted a new cover but I think the last one was better but for this 1 it was specially dedicated to his fans for being there for him......



So here's the cover... -CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OF YOU-




No comments:

Post a Comment