Anyway, guess what did we learn today for CFCS Block????
........................
Since I know no one is guessing, so here's the answer
BIOSTATICS / GRAPH / CHART / NUMBERS / MATHEMATICS!!!!!!!

Amazing right???? After 2 years of 0 math education, today I was thrown straight on the face with it.... =_= . It's not that I hate math or anything it's just that I was never good with numbers and formulas. Seriously you don't need numbers to survive on this planet earth. All you need is a good brain to manipulate and to wrap people around your fingers. That's it. Fullstop!!
Another thing, you have to learn how to key in data. Well, I like that... so..... I don't mind since the computer do all the works for you!!!! But when it comes to learn how to count mode, mean, standard deviation and what not my head starts spinning.....like..... hmmmm... I've learn this somewhere..... right...... in Matriculation....... yes.... the subject that brought down my PNGK to 3.6 from 4.0. Yeah, I'm lovin every moment I spent studying it!!! =_+
But whatever the case is, I still have to study it since it's in the school curriculum but complaining makes it 10000 times better at understanding the subject!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment