WOW!!!! That's exactly what I thought when I 1st heard it.
The MV is very simple but the lyrics is very inspiring...... like that DEMI LOVATO song, the one she sang JB dude or like most of the SIMPLE PLAN songs. The kind that makes you think twice before surrendering your life to the life itself. Never back down even if people gives you shit *literally* and keep on moving with your head helds up high.
When asked about my favourite types of music, I can never really give a definite answer about a specific type of music maybe because I just <3 color="#ffcc00">motivational and inspiring lyrics accompanied by some good musics and of course beautiful voices and it can be from any genre.... I don't mind!!!!
To tell you the truth I was agitated while waiting for the song to be released on youtube by DUMBFOUNDEAD *he's genius with words* simply because JAY PARK was featured in the song but after repeating the song for 5 times I just realize there are more to life than JAY PARK * lolz*
Seriously, I have no idea who's DUMFOUNDEAD & CLARA C but right after listening to this song I have come to conclusion that I am stupid for not finding out about this 2 earlier.... *sigh* The CLARA girl, she got a very soothing voice, the kind that lullaby you to sleep... and JAY, I don't know.... He improved but sometimes his rapping is difficult to grasp by my poor ear. DUMBFOUNDEAD words was clear...... I supposed different people have different styles when spitting out their words of wisdom...... ANYWAY, thumbs up!!!!! Worth waiting!! ^o^
HERE IS CLOUDS by DFD ft. JAY PARK & CLARA C
AND A VERY HAPPY J-DAY!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment