Amazingly, my PBL mates decided to say yes when I told them that we should eat out since we won't be seeing much of each other after our last PBL session on this THURSDAY!! I thought it would be difficult to convince them but I was totally wrong!!!
We'll be going to a place called 'FOOD VILLAGE' since everyone wanted to eat steamboat. It's a eat- till- your- tummy- burst kind of place. As for me I don't really know much about the place so let's just wait till I come back okie???? My friends are getting ready since we're going there at around 7.50. But most importantly is that I hope that the place is not full. I mean what kind of restaurant yang tak full ngan people right but eating dengan lautan manusia is not never the kind of dinner I imagine.
So yeah, Imma gonna go and pray and get ready for some food party!!!!
toddles!!!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment