May 4, 2010

3 KILOS???????!!!!!!!!

Today was the BEST day of my life!!!!! *sarcastic mode*

Today's plan was very sudden. Sudden here means......


"Su.... aq rase cam nak makan chicken rice kat chicken rice shop. Kite g KB Mall jom......"

" Nie dah kul 1.00, carilah kete sewa dulu....

calling IDA.....


"Ida ade no keta sewa tak???? aq ngan su nak kuar makan la..."


"aq pun nak kuar gak. Kite kuar skali pun ok gak..."



With that at 2.30p.m aku pun menapak lah ke MURNI dalam kehangatan mentari yang bisa menggelegakan otak.




Around 3.30p.m the 3 of us arrived at KB Mall and went to fullfil my crave for chicken rice. Then as usual, we went around the mall buying stuff.




HERE is main/climax part of my journey to the mall.




IDA : Jom timbang berat


SU & ME : OK




I don't know how to put this in words without having chest pain, hypertension, dizziness, irratation....




I GAINED 3 KILOS IN A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A BIG FAT HIPPO NOW...... NON OF CLOTH WOULD FIT ME NOW.
AND TO MAKE THING WORSE, DURING THE SHOPPING SPREE, I BOUGHT 2 NEW BLOUSE AND 1 OF IT IS SOMEWHAT ..............
WHATEVER!!!!! I'M ON DIET NOW!!!!

Before JUNE, I need to lose 5 kilos.... MUST, COMPULSARY and other words that fit the description

No comments:

Post a Comment