Ok I'm bored!!!!! Muskuloskeletal block is sooo not helping me in getting rid of the boredom.......
exam is on MONDAY. I have 1 more block to finish. But I'm soooo not ecstatic about it. I should be right??????
My leg is hurting macam gile since CFCS but It's not like I can go and tell my parents. Kang tak pasal2 diorang terbang datang. Tak ke naya?????
Baju tak kemas lagi. 28 MAY dah nak balik. haisshhh!!!! pekenela ko nie makcik. Hidup tunggang langgang.......*breath in and out........*
ARE YOU BORED????? THEN THROW YOURSELF IN TO SOME WORKS YOU BELIEVE IN WITH ALL YOUR HEART, LIVE FOR IT, DIE FOR IT, AND YOU WILL FIND THE HAPPINESS THAT YOU THOUGHT COULD NEVER BE YOURS........
LOVE this quotes..... dah try buat but still my brain doesn't seem to be accepting my effort to study for the exam....... frustrated gile *puff*
And finally..... I seriously hope my leg will be okay by the time for my next appointment with the NICE DR........ I sure don't want any INTRAARTICULAR INJECTION!!!!!!! I swear I won't get involved in any adventurous, sport or anything that could jeopardise my leg anymore..........T.T


No comments:
Post a Comment