OK!!!!! I know that it's not the right time to be writing since my exam is just 2 weeks from now and being my usual self I haven't start even a tiny weeny bit on any chapter that's coming out on the exam BUT THIS IS HUGE & IMPORTANT FINDINGS!!!! I've starting to like MALAY DRAMA ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!! All thanks to ADAMAYA...... *standing ovation* and blame it on FB community yang memulakannya..... *cough cough*
I mean seriously, who wouldn't like that story anyway huh????? For once, the script was simple and not dramatic macam bunga tahi ayam. Straight forward like,
"saya suka awak, awak nak kahwin dengan saya tak????"
Yes, that straight!!! There's no need for flowery sentences that last for more then 5 minutes when in the end you just gonna spit out the 2 "heavenly words" = "marry me" crap. WASTING TIME IMMA TELLING YOU!!!! I never have any interest in ROMEO & JULIET like story yang skripnye merawang entah ke mana. I mean come on, why do you have to waste your precious saliva nak mengungkapkan kata-kata yang indah when lastly you hanya nak cakap I <3>
Some people says that it's romantic but for me, GOOSEBUMPS!!!! Hey can't blame me, I'm a straight forward person myself..... so yeah..... cakap tu biar terang..... ^^
Anyway, coming back to this drama, ADAM was played by SEIN yang tak pernah berlakon but he was amazing at being a husband at least in this drama. But I believe he's a good husband in real life too because according to some people, character yang kite pegang tu sebenarnya menggambarkan diri kite sebenar in reality especially if u r able to bring the character to life.....
Seriously, I would give anything to have SEIN character as my husband even if my parents were the 1 to choose that special person because I believe in my husband my pick. So yeah, he's that good in acting!! Penyabar tahap cipan!!! Totally husband material!!!
LISA SURIHANI starred as MAYA & I'm totally loving this girl. Preety....cute (?) but mostly because she's amazingly good in her acting. Totally the kind of girl that I like!! Well maybe after chopping off the part where she cheated on ADAM.....
Can't wait for the ending tomorrow!!!! T_T

No comments:
Post a Comment