May 15, 2010

MAGHI KITO KECEK KELATE......1

FINALLY, The ever so TIRING, STRESSING, FUN FILLED JOURNEY in Kg. Kedai Che Piah has finally come to an end. & believe it or not I think Imma gonna miss it!!!! I never knew I'm going to miss walking under the hot scorching sun labelling houses & asking the same stupid questions like a ROBOT!!!


I've started to miss talking to all the villagers especially the nenek2. They have many things to share from their early life. Even bende yang tak payah cite pun diorang nak cite. Being a penyebok that I am, I like listening to these stories..... or even worse, tanya soalan laen nenek2 nie jawab laen. Kadang2 kene tanya 2 3 kali baru dapat jawapan. But that's fun for me seeing them answering questions as honest as they can eventhough sometimes jauh tersasar. Not like the people nowadays,



honesty campak dalam tong sampah.


Dalam banyak2 rumah yang group B pergi, I <3 house number C26 the most. Y????? Because I had to interview the nenek alone, asking 4 pages long questions squishing all my courage and my limited knowledge on bahaso kelate and I DID IT!!!! Teror tak????? bunyi siam pun siam la.... asalkan nenek tu paham ape yang aku nak kate......


But seriously, never again I'm going off alone nak menginterview orang without the help from my kelantenese PBL mate!!! especially ke rumah those yang dah agak berumur. I even find myself talking in dialek kelantan as ridiculous!!!! Pelik gile!! Kadang2 rase cam bahasa utara pun kuar gak but hey, that's a good improvement rite daripada tak nak try langsungkan2???? *proud*

time tu jugak la su nak belajar nek basikal

mereka2 yang suke bergambo

baby comel & calon rumah angkat....^^

rumah terakhir sebelum CFCS berakhir... teh O and biskut marie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment