May 23, 2010

THE ROAD NOT TAKEN



I think I'm lost........ in these path, road ~or whatever you might called it~ that I have chosen...... I'm not enjoying any moment I spent walking down this road. The sunlight might shines through but it is not as sunny as I thought.............


I think I should have chosen the road not taken. It might be messy, complicated but right now it seems endearing to me compared to the calm, promising road I took........



Am I regretting my decision???? You can say so...... but come to think of it, regret is my middle name and I'm not proud of it. Been trying to but can't seem to escape from regretting any decisions I made........


It's either I regret not making the choice or for making the choice...... STUPID really!!!! But I kept repeating the same thing....... and I'm tired....... I want it all to end.....





Right now, I wish I was somewhere else. I wish I have a free backstage pass to any concert in any part of the world. I wish I was swimming in an open sea, taking photos of natures at it's best. I wish I was on a plane taking trip to all over the world, seeing things I've never seen before or as simple sitting on a bench at any park while watching people passing by while listening to my favourite songs.........


But of course, wishes will remain as it is if I don't do anything...... But to be able to dream is good enough for me seeing where I'm stuck at right now..........



Maybe I should've just took the other road...... better late than never right???? It is still open, waiting for my feet to make it's first step.......... But I'm scared that I'll make the wrong once again. I'm scared that there will be no more turning back for me and I'm lost while finding the way out........

No comments:

Post a Comment